This is Nashlorette's opinion of some of Nashville's best places to Eat, Shop and Indulge. We recommend taking the time to check out these places and add them to your itinerary of things to do while in Nashville.Read More
There are many things that are certain in Nashville: Honky Tonks, live music and of course, Bachelorette Parties, but go off the beaten path and you will come across some great restaurants and bars and accommodation. Here is a quick look at some of those places that we highly recommend you check out while you are here.
1) Skulls Rainbow Room - Located in Printers Alley, this old school bar established itself back in 1948 and had the likes of Paul McCartney, Elvis, Patsy Cline and Bob Dylan grace its stage. Every night they have a themed burlesque show and live band that will be sure to keep everyone entertained and stomping to the jazzy tunes. Not only known for their live performances, Skulls has a great selection of craft cocktails and great food. Book early to reserve your seat to avoid disappointment.
2) Silo - One of the best restaurants in Germantown, which is about 5 mins Uber ride from downtown Nashville. Great selection of wines, cocktails and food. If you're brave enough, taste their 'Nashville style' hot chicken, it boasts great flavor and spices. They also offer great food, Mimosa's and bloody Mary's for Sunday Brunch.
3) The Willie Nelson House - Well it's not really his house, but it does have a great portrait of the legendary singer. This house is located in the highly sort after area of East Nashville. Its a great place to stay for your weekend and its only short Uber ride to downtown and the East Nashville restaurants. This fully updated home holds up to 12 guests. Click on the link to see more https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11981058?guests=1&s=ApCkeTRp
4) Margot Cafe - Keeping on the East Nashville theme, Margot's Cafe is one of Nashville's best places to go for Sunday Brunch. Its a French inspired restaurant with a lot of southern influences. Their menu changes daily and reflects local and seasonal produce. We recommend booking a table early to avoid waiting at the door, especially for big groups.
5) Midtown - If its the bar scene you are looking for and you have already spent the night before downtown, then we recommend hitting up the Midtown area. Located near Vanderbilt university, its home to several different bars that have all different types of music. Winners and Losers are more your traditional country music bars, while Blue Bar has a resident DJ pumping out the dance tunes all night long.
Nashville has plenty of great establishments, and the above is just a small reflection of that. If you want more information, please contact us on 615 717 8745.