Nashville Bachelorette Photography by @hansluuuuRead More
When I wrote the “Best Murals Around Nashville” article last week, I was reminded by several people about one of Nashville's newest Mural, LANCO's Greatest Love Story. It's located in 12 South, at the Flipside Restaurant. The mural itself is covered with love locks and has a headline that reads: "The Greatest Love Story This Town Has Ever Seen." One thing we love about this mural, is that you can add your own touch to the mural with chalk by personalizing the names of the Bride To Be and her Husband To Be on one of the love locks. It’s also worth noting that when you tag #GLSNashville in your Instagram post, you will be entered to win a prizes from @lancomusic and @visitmusiccity.
A little background…LANCO had the idea after touring in several different cities that had love locks plastered across bridges and buildings and thought that Nashville would be a great place to adapt this concept. Since the band enjoys hanging out in the 12 South neighborhood, they thought it would be a great place to display the mural.
The song "Greatest Love Story" was written and inspired by Brandon Lancaster's (LANCO) own life experiences with his fiancée. He said “She moved and we spent time apart and then realized that what we were missing in each other’s lives was each other and we wanted that back. So the song is really personal. It came together really quickly because it was my story. I brought it to the guys in the band, and they liked it. I wasn’t looking to write a hit, but I was looking to write my story." You can stream/download “Greatest Love Story” from any of your favorite digital music services, including Apple/iTunes and Spotify.
When you think Nashville, then of course you think country music... but did you ever think that Nashville boasts some great murals as well? We have lots of groups always asking us about some of the different murals that they see on social media posts and want to get a photo in front of them, so we decided to list our favorite murals around the city.
1) The Angel Wings - Located on 11th Ave in the Gulch, this is one of the most popular murals to get your photo with. Its that popular that you will probably have to wait 15-20 minutes in line just to get a selfie with it. To avoid these lines, we suggest getting there in the morning.
2) I Believe In Nashville - This is one of Nashville most iconic murals, which is located in the 12 South area. If you're accommodation is not out that way, then we strongly suggest you stick around and check out some of the local restaurants and boutique shops and make a day of it.
3) The White and Blue - While you're all in the 12 South area, you may as well venture over to this mural as well. Simple, easy and will always make a good back drop for your selfie.
4) East Nashville Mural - If you're staying on the East side, then we suggest making a quick stop to snap a pic with this one. Its in the hip and happening side of Nashville, so grab a drink from one of the local bars in the area as well.
5) DCXV's Stay Tuned - Another East Nashville Mural, that is only a couple blocks away from the above East Nashville Mural. And now you can literally walk across the street to the Family Wash for a drink between Mural pics.
The above murals are our favorites, but please remember there are lots more around Nashville and its surrounding areas. We would love to hear from you and share with us your favorites with your Bachelorette Party. Tag us @nashlorette on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
What is better than real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and marshmallow nougat all combined together to make the best tasting sweet? Nothing!!! that is why the Goo Goo Cluster is Nashville's and probably America's best tasting candy treat.
Goo Goo cluster has now teamed up with Nashlorette to give our Bachelorette groups one of the most unique Nashville experiences with a Do It Yourself class on making Goo Goo Clusters. You will learn the history of this tasty treat and get to make your own variation of it too. They have put together exclusive Nashlorette package options to choose from such as: Saturday or Sunday Brunch Special that will include mimosa's, Goo Goo Cluster class and sampling, or a test your creative skills with a team building class where you pair up with one of your bachelorette party goers to come up with the best and most interesting version of your own Goo Goo Cluster and packaging creation. You will even have the option to add a drinks package to your class to keep the party celebrations happening.
Not only do you have this awesome chance to make your own Goo Goo Clusters but you can also shop in store or online with our Nashlorette code to get an additional 15% off the price of chocolates, gifts, Goo Goo shirts and other apparel.
Click the link for more information http://googoo.com/uncategorized/introducing-chocolate-classes-goo-goo-shop/