When you think Nashville, then of course you think country music... but did you ever think that Nashville boasts some great murals as well? We have lots of groups always asking us about some of the different murals that they see on social media posts and want to get a photo in front of them, so we decided to list our favorite murals around the city.
1) The Angel Wings - Located on 11th Ave in the Gulch, this is one of the most popular murals to get your photo with. Its that popular that you will probably have to wait 15-20 minutes in line just to get a selfie with it. To avoid these lines, we suggest getting there in the morning.
2) I Believe In Nashville - This is one of Nashville most iconic murals, which is located in the 12 South area. If you're accommodation is not out that way, then we strongly suggest you stick around and check out some of the local restaurants and boutique shops and make a day of it.
3) The White and Blue - While you're all in the 12 South area, you may as well venture over to this mural as well. Simple, easy and will always make a good back drop for your selfie.
4) East Nashville Mural - If you're staying on the East side, then we suggest making a quick stop to snap a pic with this one. Its in the hip and happening side of Nashville, so grab a drink from one of the local bars in the area as well.
5) DCXV's Stay Tuned - Another East Nashville Mural, that is only a couple blocks away from the above East Nashville Mural. And now you can literally walk across the street to the Family Wash for a drink between Mural pics.
The above murals are our favorites, but please remember there are lots more around Nashville and its surrounding areas. We would love to hear from you and share with us your favorites with your Bachelorette Party. Tag us @nashlorette on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.