We have put together several different ideas for you to help make your Bachelorette party a great success!!!
1) Temporary Custom Tattoos - A simple and cheap way to get everyone in the mood for a fun and hopefully, a memorable weekend.
2) Customized T-Shirt or Tank Top - Stand out from the crowd and let them know who you're with. Customized shirts or tanks, are a great way to united your girls and make everyone feel as one.
3) Themed Party - Always a unique way to get the party started. Themes such as: Retro theme, Cowboy and Western Theme, Sailor Theme, Color Themes, Barbie Theme, Burlesque Theme and many more.
4) Party Packs/Customized Tote Bag - Give out gift bags to each person in the party. Bags could be filled with the Bride To Be's favorite items, or local items from the city you are having the Bachelorette weekend at, or even just everyday naughty bachelorette items such as: penis straws, boas, mini bottle of Presecco, embarrassing photo of the Bride To Be :)
5) Customized Wine - This can get expensive but is a great idea to buy for just the 'Bride to Be' to remember the epic weekend, or buy several for the group to cheers with at the beginning of the weekend.
6) Customized Sun Glasses - With Spring and Summer fast approaching, you will definitely need a set of these for you and your group to look stylish in.
7) Room Decoration - If you have the liberty of arriving to the destination before the 'Bride To Be' does, take the time to decorate her hotel room or Airbnb. This is always a great surprise for her and will surely win you brownie points.
8) Hats - Just like the sunglasses, Spring and Summer are fast approaching and we want your noggins protected. Hats can be a lot a fun and a great way to symbolize the group. They can be customized just like T-Shirts (Trucker Caps) or set a theme, like cowgirl hats, or sombreros.
9) Personal Chef - Try something a little different and get yourselves a personal chef to come to your Home/Airbnb and cook a gourmet dinner for your group. This is a great alternative to spending time looking for last minute restaurant ideas and having to wait for your table. Personal chefs are usually professionally trained and can cook to everyones tastes and requirements.
10) Glow Party - Have your very own, in home, Glow Party. A great way to keep the smiles... glowing. You see what i did there? :D Glow parties usually come with all that you need to get it happening, (black light, glow pens) all you need to do is bring the beats to get everyone in the mood.