We have put together a quick list of our some of our favorite places to Eat, Shop and Indulge in Nashville. This isn't just some list that we have put together for the sake of putting a list together, we actually visit these establishments often because of the quality and customer services that we receive when we walk through their doors. We definitely recommend checking out one, some, or all while you are here in Nashville for your Bachelorette Party with the girls.
1) Indulge - Jeni's Ice Creams. Jeni's in our opinion has Nashville's best ice cream. Now, I'm not one for lining up to wait for food but for ice cream, YES! I love this place and so do many of Nashvillian's. The have some traditional flavors (Milkiest Chocolate or Green Mint Chip) and some non traditional (Bangkok Peanut or Goat Cheese and Cherries), either way, you will find something to fix everyones cravings. There are several locations around Nashville: 12 South, East Nashville, Franklin and the Farmers Market.
2) Eat - Hattie B's: Hattie B's isn't the oldest Hot Chicken restaurant in Nashville, but it is the most famous. Hattie B's famous Nashville Hot Chicken comes in 5 different heat settings, 1 being no heat at all to 5 being its tongue burner, so there is something for everyone. If you are staying on the west side (Midtown or in the Nations) then there is one not too far from you. I suggest you eat here for lunch or dinner and chill out on their patio while enjoying some famous Nashville Hot Chicken. PS - KFC's version of our Hot Chicken = TERRIBLE!!!
3) Shop - Vinnie Louise: Vinnie Louise is a great boutique shop to check out. They pride themselves on great customer service and are the innovators of the latest fashion trends. With loads of new clothes coming through the door on a regular basis, you are sure to find something for everyone in your Bachelorette party. They have 2 locations in Nashville, 12 South and East Nashville.
4) Indulge - Five Daughters Bakery: To be honest its very hard to describe the tingling you get when you devour one of these fantastic pastries, so im going to quote exactly how they describe it from their website.... you will be happy that i did
"This is the Five Daughters Bakery version of a cronut. It is a delicious hybrid of a croissant and a donut, and takes up to three days to craft this decadent creation. Once cooked, the 100 layer donut is rolled in sugar, filled with cream, and topped with a heavenly glaze. This is one experience you will want to have more than once."
I know right!!! With locations in East Nashville, Germantown and 12 South, there is no excuse in missing this indulgent.
5) Eat - Margot Cafe: I follow Margot's on Instagram and every day they showcase some fantastic looking dishes. I suggest pre-planning a reservation to Margot's to taste some of her tantalizing food for Brunch on Sunday mornings. They fill up fast, so to avoid disappointment..... PRE PLAN!!! Located in East Nashville, 5 points area.
6) Shop - Posh: A great place to shop if you want to find some Work wear, Going out wear, Vacation wear or if you want to find your Bae a cool gift from Nashville. They have a big selection of shoes, jewelry and dresses. They have locations in several areas around Nashville: Hillsboro, Greenhills and Franklin.