Nashville Bachelorette Photography by @hansluuuuRead More
It has always been said that the bachelorette party is prepared by the best friend of the bride. A tradition that will last forever! When a friend marries, it’s usually a massive event. Not only do you have to think about the dress, makeup, hairstyle, etc. The best friend has to also make room in her head for the bachelorette party. You will have to get your thinking cap on because the best thing would be for the bachelorette to be surprised at everything that happens for her on her Bachelorette weekend. We have put together a quick step by step guide on how to organize a bachelorette party.
Steps to organizing a bachelorette party:
The most important thing, in any event, is the organization. You'll have to think of who can go to the bachelorette party. Make a list with all the possible friends that the girlfriend has. Do not forget that the bride could also have sister/s, a mother, mother in law (To Be) and relatives who will be interested in sharing this day. This is a good excuse to be a facebook stalker and find the contact information on her family and friends that you may not have met before.
First rule of the budget… The Bride Never Pays!!! Second, be wary of over spending as there could be people in your list who just cant afford to be apart of the grand weekend. What we have found at Nashlorette, is that on average, individuals are spending between $500 -$800 for a bachelorette weekend. That’s taking into account: flights, accommodation, eating out and pitching in for the Bride To Be.
Whether a large group or a smaller Bachelorette Party, everyone can feel included by providing matching Bachelorette attire. Whether that’s shirts, tank tops or even sashes! A great way is to provide the Bride a white shirt or tank top and the rest of the group in her favorite color. Gold and Rose Gold foiling fonts are the current trends… I mean who doesn’t love a little sparkle.
Unless youre lucky enough to have a long weekend for the Bachelorette party, a good length of stay is 2- 3 nights. We have found a lot of our groups come in on Thursday evening or Friday and leave late Sunday so they have as much time partying the weekend away with the Bride. Also, some hotels will give a discounted rate to larger groups staying for 3 days or more. Be sure to reach out to the hotel of your choice to get the best offer.
Breakfast in bed
This can be a great way to make the Bride To Be feel extra special if you bring her breakfast in bed. A cheap way is for everyone to get involved by making something delightful, but if most of you are not great in the kitchen, then why not hire an in home chef to stop by and create a wonderful Breakfast experience for everyone!
City Tours Mixed with Drinking and Tunes!
These days, most major cities have some great ways to explore the area. Nashville has the Off The Wagon Tours, Las Vegas has Party Tours Vegas, Milwaukee has the Pedal Taverns and the list goes on. Why not research a fun and memorable tour when selecting your Bachelorette destination.
If any member of your group arrives to the accommodation before the Bride arrives, then why not get them to do some quick decorating? By throwing some pink, black, gold and white balloons around her room, hanging some streamers, spreading some confetti and stringing out a Balloon Banner will make her room spectacular! Something she will never forget.
What ever you do, be sure to do things the Bride is comfortable with. Some ladies are not into the strippers and the kinky sex toy parties, which is totally fine and some ladies are! If you truly are the best friend of the Bride, then we have no doubt that what ever you do, you will be great at organizing the best Bachelorette party ever!
If you are not a traditional girlfriend and want to say goodbye to your life as a single person, look for a different destination. But do you know the places with more glamour, charm or atmosphere to celebrate an unforgettable bachelorette party? The important thing is to choose a site that goes with the style of the bride and that allows spending it in a big way. To contribute to the organization, and to ease your task a bit, we have selected for you some great destinations for a memorable bachelorette party.
What are the best destinations for bachelorette parties?
The fun of Miami, United States
This is a great destination for your bachelorette party if you are a Bride-To-Be. Miami is the city of Florida that has it all: beautiful beaches, white sands, transparent waters, sun and also a fantastic nightlife. If you want to say goodbye to the bachelor with style and fun, you will have a great time in this city. Do not forget the Happy Hour: not only are the mid-afternoon cocktails included, which will contribute to your fun; they will also considerably lower the dinner costs. This way you will have the best spirit to dance and dance until the day surprises you.
If you are a Bride-To-Be, visit Nashville with your friends and family and see what the city has to offer for your bachelorette party. Nashville has been gaining fame thanks to all their activities. You can find from southern food, to live music that you can enjoy in almost any time thanks to its warm climate. Activities such as the Off The Wagon downtown tours, Crawl of Fame, Johnny Cash museum and visits to the Grand Ole Opry. What you may not know is that Nashville is legendary as a destination for the BEST of the best bachelorette parties!
The fantasy of New York, United States
The series Sex in New York has been the inspiration of many women. Many fantasize with the possibility of being for a few days, or a few hours, one of the protagonists of the series. Why not? After all, it's your bachelorette party, that's why we have selected this city as a fantastic destination to celebrate it. Not only can you drink a colorful cosmopolitan and enjoy everything that the big apple offers you. You can also see one of the very good shows of Broadway, visit the Bohemian Sojo or go to a concert at the picturesque Greenwich Village. With the perfect Nashlorette, you are guaranteed to have an amazing bachelorette party in New York.
The most important thing about your bachelorette party is that you can enjoy 100% of the place you decide to visit with the women closest to you. This last trip before your marriage should be full of fun and unforgettable experiences that remain forever in your mind.
When I wrote the “Best Murals Around Nashville” article last week, I was reminded by several people about one of Nashville's newest Mural, LANCO's Greatest Love Story. It's located in 12 South, at the Flipside Restaurant. The mural itself is covered with love locks and has a headline that reads: "The Greatest Love Story This Town Has Ever Seen." One thing we love about this mural, is that you can add your own touch to the mural with chalk by personalizing the names of the Bride To Be and her Husband To Be on one of the love locks. It’s also worth noting that when you tag #GLSNashville in your Instagram post, you will be entered to win a prizes from @lancomusic and @visitmusiccity.
A little background…LANCO had the idea after touring in several different cities that had love locks plastered across bridges and buildings and thought that Nashville would be a great place to adapt this concept. Since the band enjoys hanging out in the 12 South neighborhood, they thought it would be a great place to display the mural.
The song "Greatest Love Story" was written and inspired by Brandon Lancaster's (LANCO) own life experiences with his fiancée. He said “She moved and we spent time apart and then realized that what we were missing in each other’s lives was each other and we wanted that back. So the song is really personal. It came together really quickly because it was my story. I brought it to the guys in the band, and they liked it. I wasn’t looking to write a hit, but I was looking to write my story." You can stream/download “Greatest Love Story” from any of your favorite digital music services, including Apple/iTunes and Spotify.
When you think Nashville, then of course you think country music... but did you ever think that Nashville boasts some great murals as well? We have lots of groups always asking us about some of the different murals that they see on social media posts and want to get a photo in front of them, so we decided to list our favorite murals around the city.
1) The Angel Wings - Located on 11th Ave in the Gulch, this is one of the most popular murals to get your photo with. Its that popular that you will probably have to wait 15-20 minutes in line just to get a selfie with it. To avoid these lines, we suggest getting there in the morning.
2) I Believe In Nashville - This is one of Nashville most iconic murals, which is located in the 12 South area. If you're accommodation is not out that way, then we strongly suggest you stick around and check out some of the local restaurants and boutique shops and make a day of it.
3) The White and Blue - While you're all in the 12 South area, you may as well venture over to this mural as well. Simple, easy and will always make a good back drop for your selfie.
4) East Nashville Mural - If you're staying on the East side, then we suggest making a quick stop to snap a pic with this one. Its in the hip and happening side of Nashville, so grab a drink from one of the local bars in the area as well.
5) DCXV's Stay Tuned - Another East Nashville Mural, that is only a couple blocks away from the above East Nashville Mural. And now you can literally walk across the street to the Family Wash for a drink between Mural pics.
The above murals are our favorites, but please remember there are lots more around Nashville and its surrounding areas. We would love to hear from you and share with us your favorites with your Bachelorette Party. Tag us @nashlorette on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
What is better than real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and marshmallow nougat all combined together to make the best tasting sweet? Nothing!!! that is why the Goo Goo Cluster is Nashville's and probably America's best tasting candy treat.
Goo Goo cluster has now teamed up with Nashlorette to give our Bachelorette groups one of the most unique Nashville experiences with a Do It Yourself class on making Goo Goo Clusters. You will learn the history of this tasty treat and get to make your own variation of it too. They have put together exclusive Nashlorette package options to choose from such as: Saturday or Sunday Brunch Special that will include mimosa's, Goo Goo Cluster class and sampling, or a test your creative skills with a team building class where you pair up with one of your bachelorette party goers to come up with the best and most interesting version of your own Goo Goo Cluster and packaging creation. You will even have the option to add a drinks package to your class to keep the party celebrations happening.
Not only do you have this awesome chance to make your own Goo Goo Clusters but you can also shop in store or online with our Nashlorette code to get an additional 15% off the price of chocolates, gifts, Goo Goo shirts and other apparel.
Click the link for more information http://googoo.com/uncategorized/introducing-chocolate-classes-goo-goo-shop/
Its no secret that there are a lot of Bachelorette Parties that come to Nashville to celebrate the ending of the boyfriend/girlfriend tag and welcoming the new label of wife for the "Bride To Be". With that being said, there comes a time when you're going to bump into a rival bachelorette party, and we all do it, look at the other party and check out to see what we do better whether its party harder, dress better or just look better in general than them. Well we have the perfect advice for gaining the upper hand... the Surreal Blow Out Bar.
Started in 2008, by Melanie Williams and Danielle Schroeder, these two ladies have built a great business that turns all you beautiful women, into knock out beauty queens. Once you sit down in one of their salon chairs, you will be treated like a rock star and walk our like a movie star. They have a great team under them that have years of experience to produce stunning results that will make every one of you walk head and shoulders above any other Bachelorette Party.
There are several choices to choose from with your Surreal Blow Out, such as, The Giselle, The Aniston, The Carrie, The Loretta and more. See below for some of their different styles.
If you would like to learn more about what Surreal Blow Out does, you can visit them here http://www.surrealhairstudio.com/blow-outs/
Yoga for Bachelorette's usually isn't the first thing people think of when planning a Bachelorette party, but doing a private class with just your besties could be more beneficial to your weekend than you think. Yoga is known to help with focusing, which will help you when you're making sure the Bride to Be doesn't get hit on by some random guy. It helps with balance, which in turn helps with holding great posture when Line Dancing on the Honky Tonk dance floor and its also great for a deeper sleep as your body is more relaxed, which is perfect for those morning hangovers when you just want to be in bed sleeping off all those alcoholic toxins that are making your head pound... See Yoga is Great!!!
One Day Emmy and Lee Singer had a dream. They envisioned creating a community with a unique and original experience that pursues sweat and fosters the potential of others. From a lot of late night conversations, sweat sessions, cursing (lovingly) at each other, hustle and heart... they formed Nashville's most hip, relaxed and bad-ass yoga studio that any bachelorette group could possibly want. Inner Light Yoga was born!!!
"We offer a fresh take on Vinyasa yoga and music is at our core to build energy, freedom, and fun. Instead of music being in the background, the rhythm and beats drive the pace of class. Our classes are intelligently sequenced and designed to move your body while discovering physical edges."
Emmy offers great prices for Bachelorette parties wanting to do a little yoga. She also adds that the price includes time to relax at the end in their private room, and sip on some champagne to cheers the bride to a wonderful work out (champagne isn't supplied, you must bring your own if you wish to do so).
To learn more about what they do, you can visit them at http://www.innerlightyoganashville.com/
In this edition of Eat, Dance and Shop in Nashville, you will teach you about another great restaurant that you can sink your teeth into, a place where you can fix that second left leg and a place to spend your hard earned cash.
Eat - Edley's BBQ home of to some of Nashville's best bbq. Its smoked daily over white oak for hours at low heat to give their meats a mouth watering moist texture and taste. Their concept, meat and 3 style that's better than any Mississippi style BBQ. We like to order the pork meat and 3 plate (sides of mac and cheese, baked beans and potato salad... YUM!!!) or if that doesn't do it for you, they have a great hot chicken sandwich that rivals the best of the Nashville hot chicken restaurants. They have 3 locations in Nashville which includes East Nashville, Sylvan Park and 12 South area.
Dance - New Boots Line Dancing is the best way to get your boot scootin, honky tonkin moves on. They have private dance lessons for you and your Bachelorette group, where you can learn from the basics all the way up to an advanced class. This is a fun filled environment that sure to have lots of laughs and good times. Once you lessons are over, you can hit up the Downtown Honky Tonks to show off you dance skills or even challenge other bridal groups to see who has the best moves... Bring It!!!
Shop - Batch Nashville is you one stop shop when it comes to Nashville products. They have both an online and brick and mortar store, where you can purchase things from confectionery, preserves and sauces to gift baskets containing Nashville stationary, glasses and mugs. To visit their physical store, just head on down to the Farmers Market in Nashville and check out their vast selection of great gift ideas for your Bachelorette party or visit their online store and use the Nashlorette Coupon code to get a great discounted rate on your purchases. Simply mention @nashlorette and @batchnashville to receive our code :)
The best thing about eating out at a nice restaurant is the fact that you don't have to cook, the waiter or waitress serves you drinks all night and you're usually with good company. Well, we have found something a little better! If you and your bachelorette group are lucky enough to be all staying in an Airbnb together, then why not get an in home chef to come and prepare those exact meals in the luxury of your own place.
Let Us Feed You offer that exact service. They cater for groups large or small and bring you a customized meal plan for you and your guests. The master chef of Let Us Feed You, Sean Ragusa, spent 20 years of his life as a fire fighter before pursuing his career in cooking. He served under several different head chefs (some being James Beard award winning chefs) before starting his own business as a personal/private chef.
Sean says there are no limits when it comes to designing you meal plan, so if you're in the mood for some Nashville hot chicken or some traditional Italian dishes he can make it. If you're just wanting a brunch menu prepared for the Sunday after your big night out on Broadway he can make it. If you're looking for a great BBQ dish with some southern baked pies he can make it.
To learn more about Sean's home cooked meals, visit his website at http://www.letusfeedyounashville.com/
Market research says that there are over 2 Million weddings each year. That's means most of those weddings included a DJ or Band, Wedding Cake, Officiants, Ring Bearers, Ushers, Caterers, Wedding Planners, Photographers, Videographers, Flowers, Party Favors and the list goes on and on. What I am trying to get at is that most weddings these days are very generic, so why not add a little difference to yours and make memories stand out with Live Event Painting?
Heidi Schwartz is a well known artist in the Nashville area. She has been "Painting Your Event" for years now and has a cult following on social media such as Facebook and Instagram. You can follow her on instagram @paintyourevent.
Visual art has long been the perfect method of encapsulating a moment. Heidi Schwartz has taken this age-old tradition and applied it to modern events. Using brushes and paint as her quill, Schwartz captures the narratives of weddings, banquets, and corporate events as they take place. The charm and elegance of a live painter both creates ambiance and provides guests with a topic of cultural conversation. Paintings are gifted to the bride and groom or CEO as a memento that is timeless and totally unique. Schwartz's interpretive creativity has enriched events from 5 star hotels to the warmth of the family living room.
Heidi, not only does weddings but also family gatherings, corporate events and even Bachelorette parties. Heidi can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://www.paintyourevent.com
Cruzzin is not just a golf cart transport company, they also offer Private Nashville Tours and also a Party Bus for larger groups. Their private tours consist of a choice of 30 min, 1 hour or 1.5 hour tours of downtown Nashville and surrounding areas where you can learn about some history, local hot spots, great restaurants and more from your very informative driver.Read More
This weeks Eat, Dance and Indulge brings you three more of our favorite places around Nashville, that are bachelorette friendly.
1) Eat - First on the list is Silo. Located on the corner of Madison Street and 5th Ave, this 'elevated southern style cuisine' is a fantastic place to dine for Dinner or brunch on Sundays. They have specialty items like their Hot Chicken from their bar menu and their 'to die for' bacon-caramel popcorn. They also have a mouth watering selection of entree meals to choose from that will satisfy the taste buds of everyone in your bachelorette party. Happy hour is everyday from 4-6pm and is a great way to start the night off.
2) Dance - Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar: Located in Downtown Nashville, the Big Bang is Nashville's only dueling piano bar. Its known to many locals to be one of the funnest places to go when you take out of town guest to the Downtown area. Its fun, high energy environment is very contagious and will have the most hermit of people come out of their shells. The talented pianist will have everyone on their feet dancing the night away and the skilled bartenders will have your taste buds dancing on the tip of your tongue. VIP tables are the best way to have the best experience possible, with tables starting at $50 per person.
3) Indulge - GooGoo Cluster: A true Nashville native that has stood against the test of time, is a delicious candy that mixes milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and gooey marshmallow nougat. Today, the Goo Goo Store (which is located downtown) boasts many different flavors and varieties of candy that is going to have your sweet tooth in pure bliss.
In 2014, I lost my only sister to breast cancer. She battled with the disease for around 5 years, which meant a lot of doctor visits, chemo therapy, high bill costs and a lot of discomfort. But that did not stop or hinder her spirits to keep fighting on and try to beat the cancer that was slowly taking over her body.
Not only did she have the love and support of her family and friends but she also have the great support from an organization, like the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition, that provided her with help with paying the bills of some of her doctor visits, gas to get to and from the hospital for her chemo therapy treatments, making sure her rent was paid on time and more.
The Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition was established in 1995 and since then have been helping hundreds of breast cancer fighters and their families with paying bills, education of the disease, advocacy and also being involved within the community with fund raising and awareness. Below are some hard hitting facts about Breast Cancer.
- Every 3 minutes, a woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Every 13 minutes a woman in the United States dies from breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women, except for skin cancers. About 1 in 8 (12%) of women in the US will develop invasive breast cancer during their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death in women, after lung cancer.
- Breast cancer accounts for nearly 1 in every 4 cancers diagnosed in US women.
- Approximately 232,670 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women.
- About 40,000 women will die from breast cancer each year.
- You are never too young to develop breast cancer!! Breast self-exams should begin by age 20. Women in their 20s and 30s should have a clinical breast exam as part of a periodic health exam by a health professional, at least every 3 years. Women who are 40 years of age and older, should have a breast exam by a health professional once a year.
- Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk. During 2002-2006, woman aged 20-24 had the lowest incidence rate, 1.4 cases per 100,000 women. Women aged 75-79 had the highest incidence rat, 441.9 per 100,000 women.
- Having a first degree relative (mother, sister, or daughter) with breast cancer can double a woman’s risk.
- Less than 15% of women with breast cancer have a family history of the disease.
- African American women have a higher rate of death from breast cancer than any other race.
- In 2014, about 2,360 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in men and about 430 men will die from breast cancer.
Organizations like these really help people battling the disease and their families with providing support for even the smallest of items that most people take for granted. To donate please visit http://www.tbcc.org/donate.htm, every little bit helps.
We all know that Downtown, Nashville is where the boot scootin, mechanical bull ridin, karaoke singin and good times are happening, and being so, it makes it prime real estate for the hotels to jack up the prices for their rooms. A lot of you are being smart and avoiding these high cost hotels and investing your hard earned cash into AirBnb's for the weekend. We think that's a great idea, but we do come across a lot of Bachelorette groups that find themselves in some "not so classy" areas.
Here is our opinion of great areas to stay, which still give you close access to downtown and surrounding areas. I have marked the maps with Green (Good), Yellow (Ok) and Red (Use as a last resort) squares to give you an idea on what to avoid and whats good. All places we list are within a 5 - 15 min Uber/Lyft ride.
1) 12 South - For local residents, its an expensive area and may come at a ''higher price per night'' tag for you, but its well worth it, as it has a lot less crime rate than other areas in Nashville.
- Restaurants: Bar Taco, Edleys BBQ, Josephines and Burger Up.
- Coffee shops and Bakeries such as: Frothy Monkey, Five Daughters and Sprinkles Cupcakes.
- Boutique stores such as: Vinnie Louise, Emerson Grace and Draper James.
12 South should be high on your list for accommodation for your Bachelorette group. An Uber to Downtown will cost approx $10-$15.
2) Germantown - 5 years ago, you would not walk alone in this area, but developers have turned this area into a gold mine. Germantown has lots of great restaurants/brunch spots, indulgences and coffee shops.
- Restaurants: Silo, Monells and 5th and Taylor.
- Brunch or Breakfast Spots: Steadfast Coffee, Barista Parlor, Red Bicycle and Germantown Cafe
- Indulgence: Tempered Cafe and Chocolate, Christie's Cookies and The Back Corner
Germantown is super close to downtown. You can either take an uber which would cost around $5 or if your group was feeling energetic, you could all walk in (approx 20-30 min walk)
3) Midtown/West End - This another fine area to be in, as its home to the Vanderbilt University. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, parks and nightlife to choose from.
- Restaurants - Americano Tapas, Slider House, Hattie B's and Desano's Pizza Bakery
- Bars - Winners, Losers, Blue Bar, Red Door, Rebar, Corner Pub and Broadway Brew House
- Brunch Spots - Tavern, Le Sel and Mason's
Midtown is only short drive to Downtown ($5 - $10 Uber ride)or a long walk if you are up for it.
4) The Nations and Sylvan Park - Like Germantown, the Nations area wasn't the greatest a few years back, but it is like the whole area was flipped over night into what we Nashvillian's call "Tall and Skinny" homes. Sylvan Park on the other hand, is a great area and always has been. Its growing with more and more popularity with people moving here and updating their homes and also a lot of Bars and Restaurants are moving into the area too.
- Restaurants - Hattie B's, Edleys, Local Taco, Park Cafe and Miel's
- Coffee Shops/Breakfast - Headquarters Coffee, Star Bagel Cafe and Dose Coffee
In summary, these two areas of Nashville are a good places to set your group up in, with close proximity to lots of restaurants and bars and only a $10 - $15 uber ride to Downtown.
5) East Nashville - We have a lot of groups staying in East Nashville, which is perfectly fine but there are some pockets that are not as great as others. East Nashville boasts lots of great restaurants, bars, shopping, brunch and indulgences.
- Restaurants - Eastland Cafe, Two Ten Jack, Rumours East, Butcher and Bee, Burger Up and Lockeland Table
- Brunch Spots - Margot's, Marche and Dose Cafe
- Shopping - The Hip Zipper, Lucaya and The Trunk
- Bars - 308, Red Door, Holland House, Duke's and Vinyl Tap
- Indulgences - Jeni's Ice Cream and Five Daughters Bakery
- Coffee Shops - Ugly Mugs, Portland Brew, Barista Parlor and Bongo Java
East Nashville is very close to downtown. An Uber ride would be and where between $5-$15 depending on how deep in East Nashville you are staying. All in all, East Nashville is great! I live in this area and absolutely love it.
So to summarize it all for you, we have picked out what we believe is to be the best spots for your groups accommodation for AirBnb's. We work with some great home owners and businesses that provide AirBnb's so if you would like a list or some recommendations please comment below and i will be happy to share their info with you.
Please also remember that this is article is based on our opinion and is to be used as an advisory.
This is Nashlorette's opinion of some of Nashville's best places to Eat, Shop and Indulge. We recommend taking the time to check out these places and add them to your itinerary of things to do while in Nashville.Read More
Music City, USA is home to some great local and international music artists. Its also the home of Country Music, which dominates the airwaves and local bars. So how does a dueling piano bar survive against these Honky Tonks and bars?... With a rotation of talented Pianists and great cover songs, which keeps the party goers on their feet dancing the night away.
Spending the night at Nashville Big Bang Dueling Piano bar, is a great way to get the party started and keeping it going. You and your group will find yourselves dancing and singing to songs like Wannabe by the Spice Girls, Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, Living on a Prayer By Bon Jovi and plenty more. If there is a song you want to hear then simply tip the guys or gals performing up on stage and request a song. There will be even a time to get the 'Bride To Be' up on stage to shake what her mamma gave her.
Big Bang offers VIP seating for small or large groups. This includes VIP admission (no line, no cover), front row seating, 1 round of light-up specialty shots, 1 bottle of champagne, gratuity on first round, 1 appetizer, 1 call-down to the stage for the guest of honor, and 1 Bang This tee-shirt, tank top, or pair of panties for the guest of honor. Click here to find out more
Check out some more pics and information here
We have put together several different ideas for you to help make your Bachelorette party a great success!!!
1) Temporary Custom Tattoos - A simple and cheap way to get everyone in the mood for a fun and hopefully, a memorable weekend.
2) Customized T-Shirt or Tank Top - Stand out from the crowd and let them know who you're with. Customized shirts or tanks, are a great way to united your girls and make everyone feel as one.
3) Themed Party - Always a unique way to get the party started. Themes such as: Retro theme, Cowboy and Western Theme, Sailor Theme, Color Themes, Barbie Theme, Burlesque Theme and many more.
4) Party Packs/Customized Tote Bag - Give out gift bags to each person in the party. Bags could be filled with the Bride To Be's favorite items, or local items from the city you are having the Bachelorette weekend at, or even just everyday naughty bachelorette items such as: penis straws, boas, mini bottle of Presecco, embarrassing photo of the Bride To Be :)
5) Customized Wine - This can get expensive but is a great idea to buy for just the 'Bride to Be' to remember the epic weekend, or buy several for the group to cheers with at the beginning of the weekend.
6) Customized Sun Glasses - With Spring and Summer fast approaching, you will definitely need a set of these for you and your group to look stylish in.
7) Room Decoration - If you have the liberty of arriving to the destination before the 'Bride To Be' does, take the time to decorate her hotel room or Airbnb. This is always a great surprise for her and will surely win you brownie points.
8) Hats - Just like the sunglasses, Spring and Summer are fast approaching and we want your noggins protected. Hats can be a lot a fun and a great way to symbolize the group. They can be customized just like T-Shirts (Trucker Caps) or set a theme, like cowgirl hats, or sombreros.
9) Personal Chef - Try something a little different and get yourselves a personal chef to come to your Home/Airbnb and cook a gourmet dinner for your group. This is a great alternative to spending time looking for last minute restaurant ideas and having to wait for your table. Personal chefs are usually professionally trained and can cook to everyones tastes and requirements.
10) Glow Party - Have your very own, in home, Glow Party. A great way to keep the smiles... glowing. You see what i did there? :D Glow parties usually come with all that you need to get it happening, (black light, glow pens) all you need to do is bring the beats to get everyone in the mood.
There is always an element of excitement when visiting a new city, especially one that has such a great reputation of "Good Times" like Nashville, and like any city you visit there's always a want for knowledge of the great places to see, foods to try and things to do. Well, that's what I'm going to disclose to you right now. Nashville has some hidden downtown gems and also some great 'Bachelorette hacks' to make your celebrations that little more exciting.
Once you step off the plane and collect your bags, order an Uber or Lyft to pick you and your group up. It hands down the cheapest way to get to the downtown area from the Airport. Both Uber and Lyft drivers are stationed in the waiting area which is literally 30 seconds around the corner from the terminal so do not order one until you all have your bags. Once you all have collected your luggage, take the escalators down to the ground level and make your way across the street to the undercover short term parking area, your driver will be there shortly to pick you up.
Nashville has a great selection of downtown hotels to choose from. Because Nashville is such a great place to visit, a lot of the hotels have higher price tags which can turn a lot of people off. Hotels like the Omni, Hilton and Westin can have prices starting at $400 per night. Sheraton, Hilton Garden Inn and Hotel Indigo can be $350 and up. The cheapest is usually the Capitol Hotel, which can be as low as $300 per night but has only a 3 star rating. What we have found is that most of our groups are all friends and/or family and don't mind sharing rooms and beds, so if you can get 4 girls per room this will significantly bring down the rate per person. But be aware, that some hotels will charge an extra person fee when you have multiple people in the room.
When partying downtown, you will find that most people want to party at Tootsie's, The Stage, Legends Bar and Roberts Western World. These are all great places, with roof top bars and live music happening all day and all night. The problem is that there is always a line to get into these places, so "Bachelorette Hack" number 1... use the back door. Most 'out of towners' don't know of this trick. There is an alley between these bars and the Ryman Auditorium, which will have little or no line at all. Voila!!! You've skipped the lines and partying like a local.
Nashville is growing a reputation for making great food dishes, but you can find yourselves waiting a while for a table if you don't get in early or if you don't have a reservation. We recommend that once you book your accommodation, you do the same with your dinner reservations. You may find some places don't take reservations or don't have the space for larger groups... but do not worry, Nashville has so many great restaurants that you will always find something that will suit everyone's needs. For larger groups we recommend Skullz, Etch, The Farm House and Merchants. For smaller groups we recommend Pub5, Pucketts, The Palm and the Fin and Pearl (Located in the Gulch)
So there you have it, some local tips from a local Nashvillian. If you want anymore information on things to do and see, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
There are many things that are certain in Nashville: Honky Tonks, live music and of course, Bachelorette Parties, but go off the beaten path and you will come across some great restaurants and bars and accommodation. Here is a quick look at some of those places that we highly recommend you check out while you are here.
1) Skulls Rainbow Room - Located in Printers Alley, this old school bar established itself back in 1948 and had the likes of Paul McCartney, Elvis, Patsy Cline and Bob Dylan grace its stage. Every night they have a themed burlesque show and live band that will be sure to keep everyone entertained and stomping to the jazzy tunes. Not only known for their live performances, Skulls has a great selection of craft cocktails and great food. Book early to reserve your seat to avoid disappointment.
2) Silo - One of the best restaurants in Germantown, which is about 5 mins Uber ride from downtown Nashville. Great selection of wines, cocktails and food. If you're brave enough, taste their 'Nashville style' hot chicken, it boasts great flavor and spices. They also offer great food, Mimosa's and bloody Mary's for Sunday Brunch.
3) The Willie Nelson House - Well it's not really his house, but it does have a great portrait of the legendary singer. This house is located in the highly sort after area of East Nashville. Its a great place to stay for your weekend and its only short Uber ride to downtown and the East Nashville restaurants. This fully updated home holds up to 12 guests. Click on the link to see more https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11981058?guests=1&s=ApCkeTRp
4) Margot Cafe - Keeping on the East Nashville theme, Margot's Cafe is one of Nashville's best places to go for Sunday Brunch. Its a French inspired restaurant with a lot of southern influences. Their menu changes daily and reflects local and seasonal produce. We recommend booking a table early to avoid waiting at the door, especially for big groups.
5) Midtown - If its the bar scene you are looking for and you have already spent the night before downtown, then we recommend hitting up the Midtown area. Located near Vanderbilt university, its home to several different bars that have all different types of music. Winners and Losers are more your traditional country music bars, while Blue Bar has a resident DJ pumping out the dance tunes all night long.
Nashville has plenty of great establishments, and the above is just a small reflection of that. If you want more information, please contact us on 615 717 8745.